HVM is delighted to announce that the Wellcome Trust has published What's next for the future of our food, our health and our planet? The report summarises the findings from Chew it over, a programme of dialogue interwoven with theatrical scenes commissioned as part of The Crunch. It captures the views of participants in 13 workshops held in 7 locations across the UK.
What's next for the future of our food, our health and our planet? describes the innovative methodology devised by HVM and Look Left Look Right in detail and presents the findings resulting from the discussions.
The report presents participants' thinking on:
• The social and cultural value of food in today’s society
• Food challenges that need to be tackled by fresh thinking
• Views on what the future could hold
In addition it considers the impact of the Chew it over process by exploring:
• Chew it over findings compared to recent food dialogues
• Innovation in process design: big picture thinking using drama and dialogue.
Anita has also written a blog on the process of report writing.
Do read the report and give us your views. We'd be delighted to hear what you think.