HVM is delighted to be working in partnership with Resources for Change on a public dialogue commussion for the Heritage Lottery Fund. From January we'll be touring 12 locations around the UK to understand the views of people who play the National Lottery about how funding from the National Lottery should be distrubuted to the heritage 'good cause'.
The team will visit:
- Battersea Arts Centre, London
- Heritage Quay, Huddersfield
- Huguenot Museum, Rochester
- Bury Museum & Archives
- Quay Place, Ipswich
- Pontypridd Lido
- Botanic Gardens, Edinburgh
- Dunchairn Centre for Arts & Heritage, Belfast
- Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
- Lincoln Castle
- SS Great Britain, Bristol
- Beamish Museum, Co. Durham
We're really looking forward to hearing a range of thoughts, views and opinions which will support the Heritage Lottery Fund as it plans for the future.